• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I am having a problem in mathematics.

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA>>> If :mrgreen: vs :x ...............Mr............ahmmmmmm... carrot or apple, so............
Mr.green= Pakistan (unfortunately..........................mr. green is one of the pakistan's team mate. I didn't want him to be in my country)
Mr. apple pie= India ( fortunately..............................that is better for indians as mr.apple pie is always angry..........so that would teach them a lesson) :p ;)

HMMMMMMMMMMMM so here is 90.6 fm and here we can see the match between mr.green and mr. apple pie..............oh my god mr.apple pie has started fighting eagerly although the match hasn't started yet :p ;) :mrgreen:

AND HERE COMES MR.GREEN's SUPER DUPER TEETH WHICH IS SO SHINY THAT IT MADE MR.APPLE PIE BLIND................Hmmmmmmmmm may be those shiny teeth are also hurting my OWN eyes :p ;)
your natural !! :p

Reaction score
Aik minute konsay bachhay ko angrezee aati hai???????? WELL may be all of we know english. :p ;)

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
Aik minute konsay bachhay ko angrezee aati hai???????? WELL may be all of we know english. :p ;)

Were you trying to be ironic with "all of we know english" :p I may sound corny but its "all of us" not we... :p :p :)

Reaction score
abcde said:
shahlakh said:

Were you trying to be ironic with "all of we know english" :p I may sound corny but its "all of us" not we... :p :p :)
HEHEHEHEHEHE !! ALL OF WE know English !! :p

Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOOPS SORRY. I WROTE IN SUCH A HURRY THAT I COMMITTED A MISTAKE. WELL THANKS FOR COMMENTING abcde. :p :)

Reaction score
Well u guys are rocking..!!
I mean i read this post jxt now and cudnt help laughing- grinning 4 the vry least..!!
And u guys did it months ago...anyway, simply gr8
Anyways i think u forgot MR. BIG BIG APPLE PIE :evil:
He perfectly neutralizes Mr. Green...wat say??

Reaction score
YEAH YOU ARE Right...................mr.apple come on you rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk beat mr.green and and cut him into pieces. :) ;) :p

Reaction score
haaaaaaaaaan sahi keh raha hai salman ghalya you can discuss this topic in the thread "Drama: mr.green" :)

WELLLLLLL AHMMMMMMMMMM SO I STARTED THIS THREAD RIGHT................hmmmmmmmm let me see what else i am finding difficult in this subject,
YEAH I REMEMBER IT. Actually i am having problem in probability in which there is a tree diagram as well. I find this chapter quite difficult so can somebody help me. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE :) :D

Reaction score
Probability in Stats right !! its quite easy if you have any confusion in question then tell me !!

Reaction score
Well ummmmmmmmmmm do you know the tree diagram.........Can you please help me in that?? :) :D

Reaction score
wow tree diagrams are super easy and salman when do u have ur maths paper P1 and P2