• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I am having a problem in mathematics.

Reaction score
Well thanks dude.............................i now know how to make tree diagrams.................................yeah you are right scousefic i also realized that tree diagram is tooooooo easy after my maths teacher taught me...........................wellllll thanks dudes for your kind helps.hehehehehehee :D :)
Now i ask myself that how could i find such an easy chapter difficult??? And difficult chapters easy???? How strange???? isn't it?? :) :lol: :D

Reaction score
I need maths mark scheme for 2002. It is not there and I need to check my answers. PLEASE HELP URGENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Are you in CIE IGCSE Or GCE O level??? :)
WEll for your kind infomation you can find most of the past papers in the xtremepapers website. That might help you too.................if you still can't find it here.............then you can check this website freeexampapers. :)
GOOD LUCK :)