• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I AM IN TROUBLE HELP ME!! PLEASE...

Reaction score
hey guys.. i was supposed to give my exams on 18th march but somehow they have changed the date and now they are on 5th march!! i have 4 days left to prepare..please help me on how to prepare in such a short time??the subs i have to give are pakstudies,urdu and isl.. i am in utter confusion.. please help me out on how to tackle them on such as short notice.. :(

Reaction score
hey guys.. i was supposed to give my exams on 18th march but somehow they have changed the date and now they are on 5th march!! i have 4 days left to prepare..please help me on how to prepare in such a short time??the subs i have to give are pakstudies,urdu and isl.. i am in utter confusion.. please help me out on how to tackle them on such as short notice.. :(

Fall down, turn around and start crying.

Reaction score
Well, for a starter, stop posting on the forum and go study. You'll have to pull in all-nighters but you can do it in the given time. If it's any consolation, I prepared for my midterms the day before the paper for literally every paper and still managed to get 2A*, 5A and 2B's. All you have to do is study like hell. No worries man you can do it! :)

Reaction score
I am having my pak studies mock tomorrow, 1st march. It is obvious that u have covered all the syllabus in school n must have revised some of it before. so it should not be really difficult. First tell me is there any gaps in ur exams? between any paper? if yes, skip the prepration of that paper for that holiday in between. If no, go through every subject in one day roughly. For urdu, one day is enough as it does not require any major learning. its all about experience n practice. So i would suggest u to leave urdu on the day before exam. Now u have 4 days and 4 papers to prepare for, very difficult ;) . It is obviouse tht u would not be able to prepare to a high standard in such a short time but stil there is a possibility. for history learn only sec 1 n 2 but it is a risk as u may not have learnt well the topic asked in exam. for geo it is vry general. u may leave upto 2 topics n stil be on safe side. go through each topic roughly. islamiat, we all have general knowledge which covers much of the syllabus. pay more attention on islamic history.
wish u best of luck!
i may sound stupid but thats all i can advuce u. if u are at this time poorly prepared, u should not stress urself for high grades. remember, mocks r only for preparation, ur entries have been sent n cannot be changed by ur mock result. i don't believe in expected grade system. so it all depends on u.

Reaction score
I am having my pak studies mock tomorrow, 1st march. It is obvious that u have covered all the syllabus in school n must have revised some of it before. so it should not be really difficult. First tell me is there any gaps in ur exams? between any paper? if yes, skip the prepration of that paper for that holiday in between. If no, go through every subject in one day roughly. For urdu, one day is enough as it does not require any major learning. its all about experience n practice. So i would suggest u to leave urdu on the day before exam. Now u have 4 days and 4 papers to prepare for, very difficult ;) . It is obviouse tht u would not be able to prepare to a high standard in such a short time but stil there is a possibility. for history learn only sec 1 n 2 but it is a risk as u may not have learnt well the topic asked in exam. for geo it is vry general. u may leave upto 2 topics n stil be on safe side. go through each topic roughly. islamiat, we all have general knowledge which covers much of the syllabus. pay more attention on islamic history.
wish u best of luck!
i may sound stupid but thats all i can advuce u. if u are at this time poorly prepared, u should not stress urself for high grades. remember, mocks r only for preparation, ur entries have been sent n cannot be changed by ur mock result. i don't believe in expected grade system. so it all depends on u.
i have two holidays in before isl paper but no gaps in other papers...i have rougly prepared section1 and 2 of his and 7 chapters of geo before due to class test and preparation for cie.. but i havnt done past papers for both of them. so should i start doing pp immediately or go according to my plan which is to complete the book first and then look for pp! coz i believe that if i prepare for these examinations through pp it would not ultimately help in cie exams as this would end up as ratta and vanish before cie??and for his can i prepare sec 3 from pp for both mocks as well the cie??and for geo are 8 chaps enough for the mocks?? for urdu should i only practice translation passages? for me isl is easy as i have a very good knowledge about it coz i have a excellent isl teacher... please help me as i am standing in between cie and mocks!!

Reaction score
i have two holidays in before isl paper but no gaps in other papers...i have rougly prepared section1 and 2 of his and 7 chapters of geo before due to class test and preparation for cie.. but i havnt done past papers for both of them. so should i start doing pp immediately or go according to my plan which is to complete the book first and then look for pp! coz i believe that if i prepare for these examinations through pp it would not ultimately help in cie exams as this would end up as ratta and vanish before cie??and for his can i prepare sec 3 from pp for both mocks as well the cie??and for geo are 8 chaps enough for the mocks?? for urdu should i only practice translation passages? for me isl is easy as i have a very good knowledge about it coz i have a excellent isl teacher... please help me as i am standing in between cie and mocks!!
- prepare atleast 9 topics in geo, i recommend u for 10-12 topics if possible
- i feel sec 1 n 2 most easy in history, prepare both of them well enough, don't drop anything.
- leave isl for now, learn it in the 2 days before exam.
-pay special focus on references in islamiat.
- urdu is ust practice, do it according to time available. n in the topic u feel unprepared.
- leave pp for the time being, u must have already done some of them before so u should be much aware how to attempt paper.
- test ur knowledge instead of luck i.e guessing which questions will cm frm pp.
- don't be upset if u failed to get high grades in mocks, they r just intended for practice. after mocks, just plan ur preparation for final cie exam.

Reaction score
are you from city school?

Reaction score
See, first of all you have to understand that you HAVE prepare NO MATTER WHAT....!!!
Take a deep breath and start studying!! Dontblet the pressure build up upon you... And don't keep on skipping the difficult chapters...otherwise it'll be a burden!!
I am sure yiu can do...
Just take rests in b/w!!!

PS: DON'T moss ur prayers, usually we miss our prayers bc we are busy studying... BUT DON'T!!

i know i am posting a lil late.. But hope it helps!!
GOOD LUCK!! (Y) (Y)