• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I DID A TERRIBLE MISTAKE IN ATP. WILL I LOOSE ALL MY MARKS?

Reaction score
I had my biology atp today and I got histograms in my graph question. I did frequency density and drew accordingly. I got to know after my exam that doing that wasn't necessary and you just had to draw on y and x axis. Will I loose all my 4 marks or is there any chance that they accept frequency density histograms?

NOTE: THIS WAS BIOLOGY ATP -----not mathematics. Most of my friends didn't do fd, but I always had in the back of my mind that histograms have frequency density and class width. So now I am very scared

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I had my biology atp today and I got histograms in my graph question. I did frequency density and drew accordingly. I got to know after my exam that doing that wasn't necessary and you just had to draw on y and x axis. Will I loose all my 4 marks or is there any chance that they accept frequency density histograms?

NOTE: THIS WAS BIOLOGY ATP -----not mathematics. Most of my friends didn't do fd, but I always had in the back of my mind that histograms have frequency density and class width. So now I am very scared
Most likely you will be awarded 2 or 3 marks for the correct plot even though you did frequency density.
This falls in the same category as "error carry forward".

Don't worry and focus on the rest of the exams as you'll still get 2-3 marks :)
Good luck for the remainder of your papers!

Reaction score
Most likely you will be awarded 2 or 3 marks for the correct plot even though you did frequency density.
This falls in the same category as "error carry forward".

Don't worry and focus on the rest of the exams as you'll still get 2-3 marks :)
Good luck for the remainder of your papers!
Oh thank you!!! that's such a relief...phew