• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I Finished an IGCSE exam !!!

Reaction score
which exam did you finish ?
discussing the content is against cie rules :notworthy:

Reaction score
Really !!! I know it isn't allowed I wasn't gonna tell anyone the questions ,just whether it was hard or not . It was ICT by the way paper 2 to be exact

Reaction score
english orals , ict paper 2 and 3 =) and yeah ict was wayyyyyyyyyy easy!!!! :D TODAY ITS BUSINESS PAPER 1 =(

Reaction score
MEE TOOOO!! :ROFLMAO: finished english lit and language!! and accounting!! and bio p1 !! and geo p1!!! :D
english language was soo hard - - the first one. the one about ... em. meeting up a crime? :cry:

Reaction score
Hello, complement of the day, I am Rita, a kind responsible and humble sweet girl from Africa, i saw your profile here at () and like it.Please reply back at ([email protected]) for full introduction of my self, and to send you my pictures .please do not let distance race, or color be barrier for relation ship i will love to hear from you soon. Rita

Reaction score
I'm done with MATH,ICT AND ENGLISH
yippee
im sooo happy i dont hav to look at ma eng teacher's face again
she caused me to go through alot~~

Reaction score
Me done maths eng and ICT feels guddddd but I still hav sciences left.... So tension stilll not completely gone..... Pooofff

Reaction score
I'm done with MATH,ICT AND ENGLISH
yippee
im sooo happy i dont hav to look at ma eng teacher's face again
she caused me to through alot~~
Hehe..I'm so happyyyyy too about English...Won;t have to attend the classes anymore.