• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

i guess i need a little help :P

Reaction score
assalamu 3alaikom guys, iam going to sit for my AS exam in oct/nov 2012 Mathematics (P1,M1) and seems that every thing is going great el7amdolilah, but iam just having trouble in trying to calculate the surface area or the volume of a figure , for example when a question comes asking abt to show that A= blah blah :p. and that find h in terms of r, for example , and then a diffrentiation question , the diff question is easy but the hardest thing for me is to find the SA so please help me! iam going to sit for my exam soon. Can u till me any tip for how to prepare for the math AS , P.S. i do solve PP's

Reaction score
I suppose it is wise to revise the notes on the topics you do not understand completely, then figure out the main difficulties and practice questions that are on the same topic. Then, go further, find all the problems from past papers on the topic and solve them. You are likely to realize their similarity/ the underlying concepts are the same and you, for sure, will know how to tackle them during examinations.