• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

i have a question

Reaction score
first of all, god be with us all i pray for each and every one that has any exams on the may exams good luck to us all
any way i heeard from someone on this site that the exams will be in a diffrent style is that tru ?????? :? :? :?

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
That is just a rumor.
Don't spoil your studies, just forget you even heard that.

Reaction score
heh thx alot belive it or not that is a relife to know that it is not true thx :D =D

Reaction score
munir said:
first of all, god be with us all i pray for each and every one that has any exams on the may exams good luck to us all
any way i heeard from someone on this site that the exams will be in a diffrent style is that tru ?????? :? :? :?
you too...i've just heard that today..!! and paper 6 is tomorrow..!! please someone confirm if it's true or not.. :(

Reaction score
i know but as planet master said i dont think we should let it affect us but to tell u the truth im freaken scaaaaaaaared

Reaction score
U call that easy?? That was frickin hard man!!! may be it was becoz it was my first exam of this scale~! i really messed it up!

Reaction score
They were the same format as usual :). And anyway, as you long as you studied hard enough, you'll do fine.

Reaction score
they have 1st varient and 2nd varient for different countries bcuz of the time difference.