• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I LOVE HER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

View Screen Capture

ppl are u soooo free????? 120 replies in less than 2 hours, u gotta be kidding me..
smiley-shocked016.gif

Reaction score
So basically, what I see is even after 7 pages of people telling you not to approach her or rather 'love' her, you still will anyway because you prolly think she's different, she's perfect, she's 'the one' for you right? Alright, then prove your 'love' by getting good grades and a good career and approach her parents when you have a chance of actually getting married to her. If you can't do that, then..well..so much for your love eh?

Reaction score
even if I was, i would not be going around the net asking random ppl wat to do,considering the fact that in the end I would end up doing wat i want to.. :cool:
Exactly the reason why no one's asking for your advice or pointless 'this is a waste of time' comments when you give it time enough to reply on each alert.

Reaction score
y are u being so defensive madam.. a lawyer or something if A7mad..?

salman :mad:

:ROFLMAO: Trolled! :ROFLMAO:
I think it was just yesterday, when i told you to NOT post worthless things our you'll look like and "Internet cheapster". Well, some people never learn :whistle:

So basically, what I see is even after 7 pages of people telling you not to approach her or rather 'love' her, you still will anyway because you prolly think she's different, she's perfect, she's 'the one' for you right? Alright, then prove your 'love' by getting good grades and a good career and approach her parents when you have a chance of actually getting married to her. If you can't do that, then..well..so much for your love eh?
*BestEst ReplY*

Reaction score
Anyways people! No more arguements.
now who are u arguing with?
ha! no I just don't see why people have to criticize others for no apparent reason. Why not mind your own business if you've got nothing good to say? My apologies if the comebacks seem to defensive.
cant help telling people to avoid wasting their time arguing about something that wont be of any use to anyone... ur wish anyways.. u may carry on,

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: Trolled! :ROFLMAO:
I think it was just yesterday, when i told you to NOT post worthless things our you'll look like and "Internet cheapster". Well, some people never learn :whistle:

*BestEst ReplY*
applying something I did on u today? can't sit without taking revenge eh?..
doesnt apply here kiddo.. go away..

Reaction score
Alright, then prove your 'love' by getting good grades and a good career and approach her parents when you have a chance of actually getting married to her.

exactly :) prove your love for her ..... in the best possible and easiest way...... study hard,get grades,excell............. show that you are something :) do try this way.... your goal is to marry her ? right? so keeping this in mind you will try to work more harder and harder ..... getting best grades would be your goal... and you will find it easier to achieve your both goals :)

Status
Not open for further replies.