• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I LOVE HER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dont go for it .. ur whole life will be ruined .. belive me .. even if u try to come towards the right path after having that fall u will have grave probs bro .. i have been there, done that and traveled back and its all painful ... srsly even now i get fits and flashbacks and i feel like killing myself due to my jerk-like behaviour in the past ... control urself and u will live happy .. watever u do just dunt talk to her !!!!!

Reaction score
Dont go for it .. ur whole life will be ruined .. belive me .. even if u try to come towards the right path after having that fall u will have grave probs bro .. i have been there, done that and traveled back and its all painful ... srsly even now i get fits and flashbacks and i feel like killing myself due to my jerk-like behaviour in the past ... control urself and u will live happy .. watever u do just dunt talk to her !!!!!
He already doesn't talk considering he's SHY and she HATES him!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
what do you do when your stuck in love
PLEASE see this video, please at least the 1st one:

make sure you don't disobey direct commands of Allah or Prophet (S.A.W):

- Don't touch the opposite gender unless they are your mahram (“If one of you were to be stabbed in the head with an iron needle, this would be better for him than if he were to touch a woman whom it is not permitted for him to touch.” -saheeh hadith in Tabarani)
- Don't be alone with them ( The Prophet said: “Whenever a man is alone with a woman the Devil makes a third.” -Bukhari)
- Don't look at them (lower your gaze), especially the guys here! (It was narrated that Jareer ibn ‘Abd-Allaah said: “I asked the Messenger of Allaah (S.A.W) about a sudden glance, and he commanded me to avert my gaze.” (Narrated by Muslim, 2159) )
- Be regular in your salah ("Recite, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you of the Book and establish prayer. Indeed, prayer prohibits immorality and wrongdoing, and the remembrance of Allah is greater. And Allah knows that which you do." 29:45)

read this too:
http://www.xtremepapers.com/communi...rothers-and-sisters.12859/page-15#post-221667

Reaction score
'ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME'! I have lot of experience with this 'love' thing. You have no idea what kind of 'romeo' I was. Infact I m now too. Giving you advice was my right! Now do as you like but I can bet $1000 you won't end up more than a year together.
Gotta agree to that :)
Although "All" takes it a little too far... say, 99 percent would do :p

Status
Not open for further replies.