• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I need a bit of help in deciding my Final Year Engineering Project

Reaction score
Hi

I'm about to start my 3rd year in my Engineering university and would like some ideas for my Final Year project...

We have 2 options. We can either make a model/prototype of something and present it OR we can do a research on a particular field.

I'm leaning more towards the research side, because I really like doing research and feel its a strong point for me.

My degree is in Automotive Systems Engineering so I would like to do a research in the automotive and/or mechanical field.

Any and all research ideas are welcome :)

Thank You

Reaction score
Hi

I'm about to start my 3rd year in my Engineering university and would like some ideas for my Final Year project...

We have 2 options. We can either make a model/prototype of something and present it OR we can do a research on a particular field.

I'm leaning more towards the research side, because I really like doing research and feel its a strong point for me.

My degree is in Automotive Systems Engineering so I would like to do a research in the automotive and/or mechanical field.

Thank You
Nibz
SalmanPakRocks

Reaction score
Hi

Thank You
you could research on accidents.
Most frequent collision points. Most fatal accident types etc.

Reaction score
you could research on accidents.
Most frequent collision points. Most fatal accident types etc.
F.Z.M. 7 and psychiatrist thanks so much for the replies....

I was hoping for more of the type of research that would improve something... For example: A friend of mine is researching on how to generate electricity using shock absorbers of the automobile...

I'm hoping for something similar except it doesn't necessarily have to be automotive... It can be anything automotive or mechanical..

Reaction score
F.Z.M. 7 and psychiatrist thanks so much for the replies....

I was hoping for more of the type of research that would improve something... For example: A friend of mine is researching on how to generate electricity using shock absorbers of the automobile...

I'm hoping for something similar except it doesn't necessarily have to be automotive... It can be anything automotive or mechanical..
Don't follow others, be unique and safe. ;)