• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I need advice! Anyone??

Reaction score
I will be giving my GCE exams for Pakstudies, Urdu second language and Islamiat on April 26th 2021...and I know Nothing!!...i mean not really but I feel like it ....I need some tips to get A* as my school teacher literally does nothing...!!! We do it on our own! Help me pleaseeeeeeeeee🥺

Reaction score
I guess you can just Google for the stuff you need to learn and get cracking on that.

Reaction score
-Study day and night constantly
-Prepare key points or specific topics rather then learning everything from book
-solve topical past paper and learn the pattern of how to solve the paper
-do an urdu paper 1 or paper 2 everyday
-try to cover syllabus before 15 days
-do Yearly past paper practise in the next 15 days

Best of Luck :))

Reaction score
I will be giving my GCE exams for Pakstudies, Urdu second language and Islamiat on April 26th 2021...and I know Nothing!!...i mean not really but I feel like it ....I need some tips to get A* as my school teacher literally does nothing...!!! We do it on our own! Help me pleaseeeeeeeeee🥺
First of all best of luck on your caie exam. Secondly, if you don't feel that you know anything, check your course content for the syllabus and cut off points that you are extermely confident about ( notice that I wrote exteremely). Lastly, highlight and make points for your lengthy 10 mark and 14 mark questions. I have no advice for urdu because I am in O4 and the course is changed for urdu as I have heard so I don't want to lead you in any wrong direction. Overall , best of luck and wish you the best 👾

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all best of luck on your caie exam. Secondly, if you don't feel that you know anything, check your course content for the syllabus and cut off points that you are extermely confident about ( notice that I wrote exteremely). Lastly, highlight and make points for your lengthy 10 mark and 14 mark questions. I have no advice for urdu because I am in O4 and the course is changed for urdu as I have heard so I don't want to lead you in any wrong direction. Overall , best of luck and wish you the best 👾
Thank you a bunch !🤧

Reaction score
-Study day and night constantly
-Prepare key points or specific topics rather then learning everything from book
-solve topical past paper and learn the pattern of how to solve the paper
-do an urdu paper 1 or paper 2 everyday
-try to cover syllabus before 15 days
-do Yearly past paper practise in the next 15 days

Best of Luck :))
Thank you so much!!!😃