• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

i need bio notes..!!! ASAP..!!!! :(

Reaction score
scarface007 said:
ya plz send me chm and physcs notes too :)
i told u, i'm just a student. why the hell would i write a set of notes for all subjects. might as well not go to school....

Reaction score
LobnaArshad said:
okaii your notes are like BERFECT!!
bgad i don't know what i would have done without'em (A)

thanx a bunch, happy to help. good luck!

Reaction score
JiViFiDi said:
babyzee said:
JiViFidi, i love your notes.. do you have them for business, Chemisty and Physics? is so please inbox me

i wish i did. the reason i wrote bio notes was becuz my teacher's were absolute crap. my other teachers are awesome, and they have AMAZING notes. i DO have a set of notes for:
1. business
2. chem
3. economics
4. maths
5. physics
6. computers
i'd love to help you out by giving them to u, but since i didnt write them, i only have the hard copy. my teachers have the soft copies, and those areconfidential :p

is there absolutely no way for you to share the chem and physics notes?
and thanks so much for your bio notes so many things from that came today in the exam
btw which school do you go to?

Reaction score
yagnesh271 said:
JiViFiDi said:
babyzee said:
JiViFidi, i love your notes.. do you have them for business, Chemisty and Physics? is so please inbox me

i wish i did. the reason i wrote bio notes was becuz my teacher's were absolute crap. my other teachers are awesome, and they have AMAZING notes. i DO have a set of notes for:
1. business
2. chem
3. economics
4. maths
5. physics
6. computers
i'd love to help you out by giving them to u, but since i didnt write them, i only have the hard copy. my teachers have the soft copies, and those areconfidential :p

is there absolutely no way for you to share the chem and physics notes?
and thanks so much for your bio notes so many things from that came today in the exam
btw which school do you go to?

umm...for ur first question, no, i'm sorry, i can't. i mean, i'm sorry, but i cant scan 110 pages for phys and 98 for chem.....but u should definately buy the study guides. they are just as good

for the second question, i live in riyadh, saudi arabia, and i go to manarat.

Reaction score
umm....people are sending me PM's saying they can't download it. im re-uploading it so it is downloadable.

Attachments

• biology tbw.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 25