• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

i need to register for acca

Reaction score
i am already following my courses of acca n i have my exams in june n i still dont knw how to register how can i do that?

Reaction score
I want to take addmission in ACCA in the mid of june , which institute is better for ACCA in karachi , any Idea ?

Reaction score
Hi i need help from all the excepts out there. i have done recently done o levels nd nw i want to join Business Line . So im thinking i should do Acca Rather Than CA . Im having problem in choosing Nd also having problems in choosing the right institute(Lahore) .So please iif U guys can Guide me i will be very great full. THANX

Reaction score
Well I cannot say much about institute but for either CA or ACCA, I would definitely recommend ACCA due to the fact that it is not lengthy as CA as it takes 5 to 7 years to do CA whereas 3 to 4 years for ACCA. Apart from that CA students are passed on the basis of demand and supply so it does not mean scoring good marks will make sure that you get passed out. The only drawback for ACCA is that it is not highly valued in Pakistan but in abroad you can get good value for it

Reaction score
Well I cannot say much about institute but for either CA or ACCA, I would definitely recommend ACCA due to the fact that it is not lengthy as CA as it takes 5 to 7 years to do CA whereas 3 to 4 years for ACCA. Apart from that CA students are passed on the basis of demand and supply so it does not mean scoring good marks will make sure that you get passed out. The only drawback for ACCA is that it is not highly valued in Pakistan but in abroad you can get good value for it
yae...correct....:)