• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I really need a guide on how to prepare for maths olevels 2021 oct nov session.

Reaction score
I failed my olevels maths back in the days, now after completing my Alevels im gonna appear for the papers this year. I have completed book 1 and I am in the process of completing book 2 and 3. Book 4 is untouched yet. Please someone guide me

Reaction score
Hi! I'm sorry to hear about this. On the positive side, attempting and failing means you have a much better chance of coming back stronger.
At this point, I would suggest that you start from scratch and do the following:
  1. Skim through the syllabus and create a checklist of all the topics you need to cover.
  2. Use a textbook/online notes resource to read on all the topics.
  3. Write down key points from these resources in your notebook.
  4. From your notes, re-write key facts and formulae you need to memorize on flashcards and read them daily.
  5. Solve as many past papers as you can.
  6. As you solve multiple past papers, you'll start to identify your strengths and weaknesses. Don't run away from your weaknesses, double down on them till you become good at it, which you will. Do this till you tackle all your weak spots.
Feel free to send me a DM if you need more help. I took IGCSE Maths, but I'll do my best to help.
All the best! :)