• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

i request...

Reaction score
Go use a different site? :p
Or just Buy Xpc and have fun making it Pink and Parrot Green :cool:

we can do that too? :$
lol i didn't know that, it is way better to waste my money on something else :p
and i use xpc because of its forum and community
and now you would say to use xpc only for forums and any other website for pastpapers.
well for the forums as well i'd still have to bear this colour scheme :s

Reaction score
Well, some forums do allow users to change the theme of the websites e.g Pakgamers. So it is possible to introduce a new theme and give users a choice between the old and new one.

Reaction score
we can do that too? :$
lol i didn't know that, it is way better to waste my money on something else :p
and i use xpc because of its forum and community
and now you would say to use xpc only for forums and any other website for pastpapers.
well for the forums as well i'd still have to bear this colour scheme :s

And probably they won't sell it to someone either :p So don't worry 'bout the money (y)

Reaction score
Why don't you start a poll and ask people whether the current theme is satisfactory. Maybe if it get's enough votes, XPC might do something. Who knows.

Reaction score
Why don't you start a poll and ask people whether the current theme is satisfactory. Maybe if it get's enough votes, XPC might do something. Who knows.

nah, it is okay. I am kind of used to it now. :/
achaar nhi dalna colour scheme ka :) paper ka parhna hai-that is what i realised