• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I.T practicals Anyone for Oct/Nov!!??

Reaction score
nor
in the same ques.........
which background image should be displayed.......
J12BACKGD1.JPG OR
J12BACKGD2.JPG OR
J12BACKGD3.JPG.
please reply fast...........
:)

Reaction score
I have a doubt in m/j 2012 paper 31...................if any one can help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. If necessary, resize your browser window so that the background image fits the window
without tiling.
Please reply fast
even i hve d same doubt..... n how do we do tat...?

Reaction score
even i hve d same doubt..... n how do we do tat...?
VIDHI wat u hav to do is that u make ur browser small that the content fits on 1 TILEE of image in background then take a print screen, paste in word and crop the sides of image except the content in browser then enlarge it to the whole pageeee of word and make sure that ur browser iss visibleeeee, repeat the step if there is 1 more page....

Reaction score
VIDHI wat u hav to do is that u make ur browser small that the content fits on 1 TILEE of image in background then take a print screen, paste in word and crop the sides of image except the content in browser then enlarge it to the whole pageeee of word and make sure that ur browser iss visibleeeee, repeat the step if there is 1 more page....
thnx...

nor

Reaction score
will i be penalised for labelling the axis of a chart in p3 even if not asked
need reply soon.
:(

Reaction score
u better do only wat dey ask for, outr teacher said Examiners dont like extra work from students .....lol

Reaction score
Can anyone please upload the may/june 2012 question paper 2 variant 2 (0417_s12_qp_22)
I cant find it anywhere please help.

Reaction score
i gave mine widout cheatin n dey wer superb
even i gave my paper without ne cheating....
n srsly i felt dam gud...
guys just 2 gain few extra mrks is not gud over loosing all ur mrks....
wat if cie cums 2 knw...
n believe me guys on d day of result u won't be happy(if u r a human being) although u got gud mrks bcoz tat mrks r not of ur hardwrk...