• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I wish my wish comes true..

Reaction score
i'm wishing for digital camera...:cry:
here you go :p
metering-modes1.jpg

Reaction score
-I wish that someday i can go to Makkah and do umrah... its a shame that one gets to travel all over the world but never could visit Makkah :(
-I wish that someday i can help poor people and give them shelter, food, education, clothing etc , to help people all over the world
-I wish that everyones dreams , including mine will soon come true :) May Allah bless you all <3

i wish i go to jannah
never commit any sin again... and yet acheive all the leisures and desires
same here :)

Reaction score
-I wish that someday i can go to Makkah and do umrah... its a shame that one gets to travel all over the world but never could visit Makkah :(
-I wish that someday i can help poor people and give them shelter, food, education, clothing etc , to help people all over the world
-I wish that everyones dreams , including mine will soon come true :) May Allah bless you all <3

same here :)
I really like your wish....truly (y)

Reaction score
A* in olevel and alevel and getting admission in mechanical engineering
visiting nou camp
playing football just like international players so that i become most feared opponent to play against

Reaction score
Yeahh.. GET ALL DISTINCTIONS IN OLEVELS.. GO ABROAD FOR HIGHER EDUCATION... Come back to make a political party.. WIN ELECTIONS because i have FULL SUPPORT.. Become Prime Minister.. Get the Army on my side.. TAKE OVER WITH FORCE.. and IMPOSE MARTIAL LAW!
Become the President! RULE PAKISTAN. Develop it into a SUPER POWER.. Wage war against all the countries who oppose me... WIN! TAKE OVER THE WORLD.
It all seems so easy in words. -_-

Reaction score
Yeahh.. GET ALL DISTINCTIONS IN OLEVELS.. GO ABROAD FOR HIGHER EDUCATION... Come back to make a political party.. WIN ELECTIONS because i have FULL SUPPORT.. Become Prime Minister.. Get the Army on my side.. TAKE OVER WITH FORCE.. and IMPOSE MARTIAL LAW!
Become the President! RULE PAKISTAN. Develop it into a SUPER POWER.. Wage war against all the countries who oppose me... WIN! TAKE OVER THE WORLD.
It all seems so easy in words. -_-
Word Power*