• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I wrote Biology p31 today. How was it for all of you?

Reaction score
I want to know the answers for a couple of questions...
1. What was the answer to the last question on the wolves remaining at 50? (5 marks)
2. What was region Y any why was it flat on the graph on photosynthesis?
3. Describe the appearance of the plant cell placed in conc. salt solution?

Any help would be appreciated as im itching to know if i got them right! :)

Reaction score
I want to know the answers for a couple of questions...
1. What was the answer to the last question on the wolves remaining at 50? (5 marks)
2. What was region Y any why was it flat on the graph on photosynthesis?
3. Describe the appearance of the plant cell placed in conc. salt solution?

Any help would be appreciated as im itching to know if i got them right! :)

i put at y, limiting factor was the cause of the flat line...remember theres 3 limiting factors affecting photosynthesis, light, temp, and carbon dioxide. one was at x and one at y. i put the limiting factor at x was light intensity while at y was temp. im not quite sure if its the other way around though :/

water potential higher in plant, low in salt, so water leaves the plant cell via osmosis and goes to the lower water potential, causing the cell to become plazmolysed.

Reaction score
i put at y, limiting factor was the cause of the flat line...remember theres 3 limiting factors affecting photosynthesis, light, temp, and carbon dioxide. one was at x and one at y. i put the limiting factor at x was light intensity while at y was temp. im not quite sure if its the other way around though :/

water potential higher in plant, low in salt, so water leaves the plant cell via osmosis and goes to the lower water potential, causing the cell to become plazmolysed.
Thank you. But it said DESCRIBE in the first part of the question... So how do you describe the plasmolysed cell?

Reaction score
Last question i didnt do it their was no ******* timeeeeee

And about thephoto synthsis and point Y it was about the air composition the oxygen in air is 20 % and the carbon dioxide is 0.04

And last one yes it is plasmolys and make the cell wall like a jelly substanse

Reaction score
Meee too dude l could not even finish answering the f_____ question
All l could anwer answer answer was that the wolves were maybe affected by a disease and that tthe moose were plenty coz of the lack of predators(wolves)
Well, hope for bettter grade