• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ib past paper trade(math,science,eng,econ,ger)if you don't have any I am happy to give away for free

Reaction score
Hello,

could you please send me all the past papers and question banks you have for these subjects:

I have some past papers and question banks for each of the subjects (mostly bio, chem and a lot of math but just one for german B) if anybody needs them

MATH HL
BIO HL
CHEM HL
GERMAN B Hl
ENGLISH L&L Sl
ECON SL

My e-mail: [email protected]
I will send anybody who sends me anything he wants (just say it in the message) and if you don't have any just send me a message telling me what you need. (But please don't expect to get 10 papers at once because I don't have a lot) :)
Thank you very much in advance

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to get the latest past papers for Chemistry standard level, Math studies, History standard level route two, History higher level route two on aspects of the history of Asia and Oceania, Japanese higher level, English B higher level and Chinese ab initio. I am very sorry but Id on't have any of the past paper you offer. Thanks.

could you please send me all the past papers and question banks you have for these subjects:

I have some past papers and question banks for each of the subjects (mostly bio, chem and a lot of math but just one for german B) if anybody needs them

MATH HL
BIO HL
CHEM HL
GERMAN B Hl
ENGLISH L&L Sl
ECON SL

I will send anybody who sends me anything he wants (just say it in the message) and if you don't have any just send me a message telling me what you need. (But please don't expect to get 10 papers at once because I don't have a lot) :)

Reaction score
Please send Economics SL to [email protected]

Hello,

MATH HL
BIO HL
CHEM HL
GERMAN B Hl
ENGLISH L&L Sl
ECON SL

Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks ibking. My email is [email protected].

could you please send me all the past papers and question banks you have for these subjects: Bio HL/ChemHL/Maths HL/Maths SL/Eng SL/Psychology SL. Thanks. I have none now but still searching for them .Will share once I collated.

MATH HL
BIO HL
CHEM HL
GERMAN B Hl
ENGLISH L&L Sl
ECON SL

Reaction score
Hello,

MATH HL
BIO HL
CHEM HL
GERMAN B Hl
ENGLISH L&L Sl
ECON SL

Hi there!! Could you please send me the IB BIO HL and Chemistry ones ? Thank you so much!! email: [email protected]

Reaction score
I have gotten many e-mails so far and many people promised me to give me papers but after I send them they just left. Therefore, I am not giving out anything before I get anything. I mentioned this in another thread. I am sorry to say this but I too am only an immortal IB prisoner like you guys and I don't want to waste my time trading for nothing anymore.
On another note, I already got like 95% of the past papers for my subjects since 1999 to 2016 and the QBs. So I barely need any past papers. I would therefore prefer to get some study resources and documents if you have any rather than past papers ;).
Kind regards,
IB king

Reaction score
I have gotten many e-mails so far and many people promised me to give me papers but after I send them they just left. Therefore, I am not giving out anything before I get anything. I mentioned this in another thread. I am sorry to say this but I too am only an immortal IB prisoner like you guys and I don't want to waste my time trading for nothing anymore.
On another note, I already got like 95% of the past papers for my subjects since 1999 to 2016 and the QBs. So I barely need any past papers. I would therefore prefer to get some study resources and documents if you have any rather than past papers ;).
Kind regards,
IB king

Resources as in textbooks are here on reddit if you need them: https://www.reddit.com/r/IBO/comments/5hugee/massive_ib_150_textbooks_database/

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm looking for the November 2016 IB Biology papers. I'm happy to write up a markscheme for this paper and share it out, and also have other resources I could share. Let me know!

My email: [email protected]

Reaction score
Kind regards,
IB king
Hello, I have some Math resources and past papers and I need only some of them, If you email me we can exchange something... And do not worry I will send first :)
[email protected]

Reaction score
please please please I desperately need the Chemistry HL exam of may 2016!! please! I have my mock on thursday and I need a good grade or I'm gonna have my head chopped off. Please you would save my life.

Reaction score
Hey ibking,

Can you send me Math HL past papers from 2015 and 2016?
Email: [email protected]

Unfortunately, I don't have any past papers or documents I could offer to you (I'm first year Student).

Many thanks

Reaction score
Hello,

MATH HL
BIO HL
CHEM HL
GERMAN B Hl
ENGLISH L&L Sl
ECON SL

Hi,

Could you please send me all the past papers and question banks for:

Math HL
English Lang and Lit SL

[email protected]

Thank you:)