• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IBA Results 2013

Reaction score
AOA .... Hope you all are fine :) .. so any body got admission in IBA ? The results are out of all fields :)

Reaction score
AOA .... Hope you all are fine :) .. so any body got admission in IBA ? The results are out of all fields :)
Yah I got into bs accounting and fiancé but know I m only worried about the grade requirement,any idea what will happen if grade criteria is nt fulfill???

Reaction score
Yah I got into bs accounting and fiancé but know I m only worried about the grade requirement,any idea what will happen if grade criteria is nt fulfill???
Im sorry but that sounded so funny bs accounting and FIANCE :3 lolll

Reaction score
anyone know that what is the policy of iba if grade criteria is not met besides clearing test and intervie will they gonna give the admission letter

Reaction score
anyone know that what is the policy of iba if grade criteria is not met besides clearing test and intervie will they gonna give the admission letter

They'd reject you if you do not fulfill the grade requirement. But since you've already passed in the entry test, all you need to do is clear the interview. After that, pray that your A2 results are more than what's required by IBA.

Reaction score
They'd reject you if you do not fulfill the grade requirement. But since you've already passed in the entry test, all you need to do is clear the interview. After that, pray that your A2 results are more than what's required by IBA.
i have heard that iba will give the admission along with two chances to reappear and improve the grade is this true

Reaction score
r u 100% sure about it??i m.just worried about my grades,I hope all goes out well

I was giving CIE exams, there was a candidate beside me, a female. She was giving re-takes. I asked her which university she applied for; answer was that she was accepted in IBA but her grade in economics was unsatisfactory so she had to re-appear.

Reaction score
I was giving CIE exams, there was a candidate beside me, a female. She was giving re-takes. I asked her which university she applied for; answer was that she was accepted in IBA but her grade in economics was unsatisfactory so she had to re-appear.
but the question here is that will iba allow us to join the semester or first we need to get the rquired grade????

Reaction score
but the question here is that will iba allow us to join the semester or first we need to get the rquired grade????

IF not appropraite grades. re-appear. In the next semester u can join. Means the spring semester. starting around 4rth of feb 2014.