• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICC World T20 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
He was an old user banned for condemning Pakistanis, making fun of them, supporting Bangladesh as if it was involved in a war against other countries, as well as using notorious and abusive language during the Asia Cup.
I think that he has made a new account, with the name of Tamim, to start another debate about the World Cup.
And if is hilarious to see someone who has a Khan in his name (implying he is a Khan) to celebrate when Pak loses
No man, you are making a mistake here. I don't even know him. If he made fun of other teams it was not right but why are you blaming me? Secondly, I created this thread to discuss the world cup - not for debates. Lastly, my account name is the full name of Bangladesh opening batsman, Tamim. There are many Khans in Bangladesh too.

Reaction score
No man, you are making a mistake here. I don't even know him. If he made fun of other teams it was not right but why are you blaming me? Secondly, I created this thread to discuss the world cup - not for debates. Lastly, my account name is the full name of Bangladesh opening batsman, Tamim. There are many Khans in Bangladesh too.
Alright Alright... You may not be him, but do try to avoid using terms such as 'Dash team lost' or 'Your team sucks' ' Dash team was hammered' etc, as these are considered as an insult to the people from the country you are referring to, and is sufficient to ignite a fire capable of a fight

Reaction score
and Pakistan's hand are swelling to destroy all, I MEAN ALLLL
Alright Alright... You may not be him, but do try to avoid using terms such as 'Dash team lost' or 'Your team sucks' ' Dash team was hammered' etc, as these are considered as an insult to the people from the country you are referring to, and is sufficient to ignite a fire capable of a fight
I did not use such words first, shoaib672002 started it. I agree with you that such words should be avoided but you should have first warned shoaib before asking me to stop :p

Reaction score
if Pakistan face again India in t20 world cup than its will be the FINAL match of the T20 World Cup 2014..

Reaction score
i warn u not to cheer for indai
be one sided cheer for banladesh rather than indai
I am sorry if I am sounding harsh but who are you to decide whom I will support? Yes, as a Bangali, my team comes first and our team has a special place inside me but India is my second choice. I love the way India bats. o_O We will face Pakistan on 31st March, we are hoping to make a comeback with that match (y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.