• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICC World T20 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If one can be happy at Pakistan losing, then I too can be ecstatic when Bangladesh loses
I was happy because India won - not because Pakistan lost. I don't celebrate when Pakistan loses - that's ridiculous man! Why would I do that? :p In fact, I kinda like some of your players - Misbah and Afridi are my favourite and I really enjoy Pakistan bowling.

Reaction score
If one can be happy at Pakistan losing, then I too can be ecstatic when Bangladesh loses
Let's just talk cricket...
remember last time :p
Celebrating your team's win and celebrating another team's loss are two different things. The latter being idiotic and disgusting...

Reaction score
Let's just talk cricket...
remember last time :p
Celebrating your team's win and celebrating another team's loss are two different things. The latter being idiotic and disgusting...
Exactly. Thus if you support a specific team, then state so before you rejoice when they win against another team :p. Tamim just stated that now, and I understand his comments ;)

Reaction score
Exactly. Thus if you support a specific team, then state so before you rejoice when they win against another team :p. Tamim just stated that now, and I understand his comments ;)
I stated my support for Bangladesh and India before your post. But I am glad that you understand :p

Status
Not open for further replies.