• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICC World T20 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
well today pakistan V/s west indies
the winner in semi's against sri lanka
but probably india will get the cup yes it has to defeat SA

Reaction score
Aren't you the same guy who really liked Tamim, and devoted his username to Tamim :p
He is from my city and I am a left handed opener like him. I play club cricket in Chittagong and I had the opportunity to work with him for a few days. So yes, he is my favourite cricketer but if he does not perform he has to be dropped. That way, he will be under pressure and strive to make a comeback. Right now, he is just too complacent :mad:

Reaction score
What a turn around in the last 5 overs! Wickets are tumbling, Pakistan better build a partnership or else they have to catch tomorrow's flight for Karachi!

Reaction score
Today's game was poor but there's always next time Pakistan Zindabad!!!
Yes man! There sure is a next time. As for us, we have had a horrific winter. Back to back defeats in Asia cup and the world cup has all but dented our confidence after we whitewashed New Zealand and won a series against West Indies last summer. But Bangladesh will get a 3 month break to refresh themselves and In sha allah when we take on India in June we will regain our lost form. Joy Bangla! Sare jahan se acha Bangladesh hamara!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes man! There sure is a next time. As for us, we have had a horrific winter. Back to back defeats in Asia cup and the world cup has all but dented our confidence after we whitewashed New Zealand and won a series against West Indies last summer. But Bangladesh will get a 3 month break to refresh themselves and In sha allah when we take on India in June we will regain our lost form. Joy Bangla! Sare jahan se acha Bangladesh hamara!
All the best to both the teams

Status
Not open for further replies.