• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICC World T20 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
not 50
they should get all out at 50
o_O

First of all, please contact a psychiartist. Secondly, India are the favourites to win the semis because South Africans are chokers and under subcontinental conditions Indians can be lethal. It will be a close match I reckon but Indians will win.
Sri Lanka - West Indies match is a more even contest. Both teams have 50 - 50 chance in my opinion.
I want West Indies - India final and I am pretty confident they will get there!

Reaction score
Yes India shud be thrashed with a huge defeat
Everything is in SA's hands
not 50
they should get all out at 50

Look you too
we [INDIA] have one of the best batting line up in the world and our bowling has immensely improved so you don't expect WORLD CHAMPIONS to get thrashed.
SA is going down. Sometimes try to refer to T20 ICC rankings we are on TOP.

Reaction score
Look you too
we [INDIA] have one of the best batting line up in the world and our bowling has immensely improved so you don't expect WORLD CHAMPIONS to get thrashed.
SA is going down. Sometimes try to refer to T20 ICC rankings we are on TOP.

Excuse me lets see wa wil happens

Reaction score
Excuse me lets see wa wil happens
West Indies and India will beat Sri Lanka and South Africa by narrow margins. I don't want to see those boring one-sided ''thrash'' matches :p I expect all 4 teams to perform and the better 2 teams to win - India and West Indies are the top 2 teams

Reaction score
West Indies and India will beat Sri Lanka and South Africa by narrow margins. I don't want to see those boring one-sided ''thrash'' matches :p I expect all 4 teams to perform and the better 2 teams to win - India and West Indies are the top 2 teams

For ur kind informations SL: tops the ICC T20 points table and ranking!!!
So come prove if SL is a BORING SIDE
i think u have never watched SRi Lanka matches

Last edited:
Reaction score
For ur kind informations SL: tops the ICC T20 points table and ranking!!!
So come prove if SL is a BORING SIDE
i think u have never watched SRi Lanka matches
Calm down! Sri Lanka is a terrific side. I meant the matches where a team is thrashed are boring. I would support Sri Lanka when they play against any team except Bangladesh and the West Indies. All I wanted to say is, I think West Indies will win today :p

Reaction score
Calm down! Sri Lanka is a terrific side. I meant the matches where a team is thrashed are boring. I would support Sri Lanka when they play against any team except Bangladesh and the West Indies. All I wanted to say is, I think West Indies will win today :p

Hmm awesome answer

Status
Not open for further replies.