• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT EXPERT AVAILABLE!

Do you love ICT?

• Yes

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Average

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I had a doubt in this question. I thought of writing the point: "Emails can have hyperlinks included which can be clicked on for immediate redirection unlike fax".
Now I presume that's an alright point but checking the mark scheme doesn't include remotely anything like that?! So just want to know whether the point mentioned above does actually make sense and if, even though it isn't mentioned in the mark scheme, could be credited? o_O:unsure:
Help?

Attachments

• on2010p13.PNG
    on2010p13.PNG
    16.5 KB · Views: 18
Reaction score
I had a doubt in this question. I thought of writing the point: "Emails can have hyperlinks included which can be clicked on for immediate redirection unlike fax".
Now I presume that's an alright point but checking the mark scheme doesn't include remotely anything like that?! So just want to know whether the point mentioned above does actually make sense and if, even though it isn't mentioned in the mark scheme, could be credited? o_O:unsure:
Help?
Yeah it make sense and I think its right! cheers!:)

Reaction score
Help?
I am not sure but this is what I thought of: (not sure if right, though)

Using Fax machines, you cannot be sure if the correct person receives the message.
By using an email the person would receive the email more quickly
Using an email is more private, than using a fax machine.
Documents from the fax can be mishandled or lost easily compared to an email.
Using an email it is received by the right person.