• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT November 2010 Help please

Reaction score
There is something confusing in this paper, in the instructions, it states that you should have your name, candidate number and center number on each printout.

For the word-processing part of the exam, you need to insert only candidate number and center number in header with no name, and footer didn't include any name too, what should I do about this? I am really confused about this.

Reaction score
Well, I checked a website for IGCSE ICT help, I asked the maker of the website, he said that I should staple my pages together, as the name is written in the Document I made in it, hope this helps all, and thanks a lot CaptainDanger, wish me luck tomorrow's my exam.

Reaction score
Gone really great, it was really easy, but I guess i lost a mark or two because I didn't pay attention well to the question, that's fairly good, still paper 1 and 3, hope I nail those too.