• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT Paper 12 m/j 2013

Reaction score
Hey guys, I got ICT theory paper 12 coming up tomorrow and I guess they will ask about IF statement and VLOOKUP since there's none in paper 2 (is it?). So post your tips on answer question like "what is the function in cell B2 do?", "what does absolute reference do?" or stuff like that!.... Any idea?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I got ICT theory paper 12 coming up tomorrow and I guess they will ask about IF statement and VLOOKUP since there's none in paper 2 (is it?). So post your tips on answer question like "what is the function in cell B2 do?", "what does absolute reference do?" or stuff like that!.... Any idea?
and what more u expect to come???

Reaction score
most of things that usually comes up like hardware and software, expert system, turtle command thingy, backing storage vs ram vs rom,...

Reaction score
advantages and disadvantages of stuff like using excel to portray info

Reaction score
Topologies and Modems are no longer a part of the 2013 syllabus? Thats what I've heard

Reaction score
What time is your Ict Paper and where are you giving your exams from?

Reaction score
Guys sometimes they ask abut rom and ram and storage and the markscheme says that ram to store thing temporary while rom to store software premenantly and storage to store a copy of software and documents but isnt rom just for BIOS ?

Reaction score
what? haha can u write for me the answer for this?

its pretty easy...

Uses text and numbers
Performs automatic calculations
Performs whatifs
replicates formulas
Can use different formula/formulae
can have absolut/relative cell refrencing
can name cells
can make graphs/charts

this question came in November 2012!

Reaction score
its pretty easy...

Uses text and numbers
Performs automatic calculations
Performs whatifs
replicates formulas
Can use different formula/formulae
can have absolut/relative cell refrencing
can name cells
can make graphs/charts

this question came in November 2012!
this will come tomo ? :D

Reaction score
well....the hardest subject like chem had repeat questions....then why not...anyway...i think every question in IT is a repeat question! :p

Reaction score
i was hving those last 3 days edexcel AS exams so i didnt prepare well tho i did excellent in practicals ...so by solving 8 past papers..am done almost ryt?

Reaction score
8 papers?!?!? ALMOST?!?!? O.O YOU ARE DONE WITH EVERYTHING!!! GO OUT AND GET SOME FRESH AIR!! :p