• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ict paper 22 2014 full information

Reaction score
It starts with a word document which is fairly standard. You will have to import a picture and a table, and resize. Also, give borders to the heading area with shading. You will also have to modify a numbered list to a bulleted list with a specific indentation of 2.5 cm, which can be difficult if you don't know how to do it. Next you will need to edit a database, using access, and create two reports. You will have to add 3 records and edit one record which is 'wrong'. This is a fairly average database exercise but there are a couple of things to watch out for: Averages, Fields at run time, specified order of columns in reports. Another thing which I messed up on was making sure to specify that certain columns were Boolean while I was still in the import wizard. IF you do it afterward, in design view, due to the weird formating of the values, it will not work. You will need, as mentioned to create a field at run time, although it is a simple multiplication. The powerpoint is also fairly standard. On the master slide, some shapes, clipart and a preset title are required, as well as automatic file numbering at the bottom. You will need to import a '.rtf' file for the powerpoint also, which can be difficult. You will need to import a bar chart into this power point also, and specify styles for different types of text (subheading etc.). The last part is email, which, depending on which email provider you are using, should be fairly easy. You will need to create a folder, a contact, and send and email with a Cc on it. Good luck for those doing theirs in the coming days. ............(i have appeared for the paper on 27 and this is the info any questions you can ask me this info is taken from another wesite) (https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/ict-practicals.32999/)(you guys can download the file from the given link inorder to be sure what will your docx look like)