• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
sry i wont be replying ppl in the meanwhile .
i will be available again at night .

if anyone needs me , he can contact me on my email , [email protected]
cya at night :)

Reaction score
u said it urself , there is more than one way to the solve the problem , and averageif is a solution and round is also a solution :)
why did u get so upset ?????? :D

haha sadly round doesn't work because there is no range and criteria ^_^

jjy

Reaction score
just write in the criteria for VIN 37* and the in Country Spain and for Power E

thanks Gergawy ;)

Reaction score
does anyone have the question paper 22 nd 32 or did anyone do it i just want to know if there was something difficult in the paper :)

Reaction score
Need help in this question!
MJ/11/p22
Q45
in the question
the 2nd and 3rd bullet point
Thanks in advance :)
I wanna know how to create the delivered price field

Reaction score
Need help in this question!
MJ/11/p22
Q45
in the question
the 2nd and 3rd bullet point
Thanks in advance :)
I wanna know how to create the delivered price field
im in question 38 plz wait for me & i promise ill help u out once i start access

Reaction score
haha sadly round doesn't work because there is no range and criteria ^_^

k good idea, my bad , i am sry , i didnt mean to say smthin bad to you , just wanted to give the right answer , no hard feelings :D

just write in the criteria for VIN 37* and the in Country Spain and for Power E

thanks Gergawy ;)

you welcome bro :)

does anyone have the question paper 22 nd 32 or did anyone do it i just want to know if there was something difficult in the paper :)

u mean the 2012 papers , well if u mean that , then u wont find anything here , this thread is not made to spread the exams here and there :)
and if u need a paper other than that , then here is the link for all except nov 2011

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?c3k1s0tlw78n18b

and for nov 2011

http://www.mediafire.com/?nxir7u4uroyw8#cfgjat49f8s73

When it asks you to align the image to top line of the paragraph and the left margin, do some settings need to be changed or is it supposed to be done manually??
One more question: What do you do when it asks you to ensure there's a blank line after each paragraph? I'm not sure whether you just press enter after each paragraph or do you change the settings for the spacing after each paragraph....

just read the question and if it asks smthing in the options , change it , like in the height or smthin , and the rest , just look at the picture down and do it as it is there in that picture :)

i am gergawy ,i wrote this, razo plz solve that guy's question, i'm busy now and g2g

and the next question u asks , razo will get it for you :)

Reaction score
i
k good idea, my bad , i am sry , i didnt mean to say smthin bad to you , just wanted to give the right answer , no hard feelings :D

you welcome bro :)

u mean the 2012 papers , well if u mean that , then u wont find anything here , this thread is not made to spread the exams here and there :)
and if u need a paper other than that , then here is the link for all except nov 2011

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?c3k1s0tlw78n18b

and for nov 2011

http://www.mediafire.com/?nxir7u4uroyw8#cfgjat49f8s73

just read the question and if it asks smthing in the options , change it , like in the height or smthin , and the rest , just look at the picture down and do it as it is there in that picture :)

and the next question u asks , razo will get it for you :)
i luv it when u depend on me :p AND BOKRA I HAVE MY OFFICIAL hahahahaahah .... ill answer all this tomorrow when i come back im working now :) ill be glad to help u all

eli

Reaction score
does anyone have the ICT paper 21 april 2012?
im doing it tomrrow :)
please send me the paper to this email [email protected]

and no one has the paper what is going to be on it?? :)

Reaction score
alright :) waiting
im verrryyyy sorrrry for the delay i have my official exam tomorrow & ive been working for some time on nov 11 & june 11 at the same time so it's a lil bit for me to handle ... if ur exam is tomorrow inbox me & ill help u asap if not can u plz wait for tomorrow !!

Reaction score
I AM SURPRISE TO HEAR THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN ICT PRACTICAL ====I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WRITING PRACTICAL TEST A 21 AND TEST B 32 ON THE 25TH APRIL AND 2ND O F MAY RESPECTIVELY

Reaction score
I WAS STOCK HERE--

Set all borders of the table to be visible when printed.
29 Set only the outside border of the table to be a thick (3 point) line.-----CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE

Attachments

• WORD.docx
    121.5 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
I WAS STOCK HERE--

Set all borders of the table to be visible when printed.
29 Set only the outside border of the table to be a thick (3 point) line.-----CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE
ok to be quick ... u double click on table up u go to borders from the arrow choose the last one which is borders and shading ... u open the borders tab which appears in the pop up box . by clicking on the borders remove only the ones outside & then change the line to 3pt then reclick on the outside borders i hope that u got this here's a pic of something similar rlly srry for the bad explaination

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 12

eli

Reaction score
can anyone give me oct/nov 2011 paper 21 + the supporte files please?

Reaction score
listen , you will not make a summary for Product , dont choose it when adding the fields , u will just make a count for it and a sum for the stock , and then in that Count Criteria , you will write >3 , try again , and if didnt work tell me :)

its done :)
thank u ssooooooooooooo much :D

eli

Reaction score
ok so im doing specimen paper 2007
https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://www.cie.org.uk/docs/dynamic/28355.pdf
and im on question 47 and im not sure how to do it
it says to produce a report from all the data which:
1. summary of only the "Code" and "Potential Area"
2. performs a count of the number of sites in each "Code"
3. calculates the sum of the "POTENTIAL AREA" within each code

please help me im freaking out here i have the exam tomrrow :eek: !!
thankss!!

Status
Not open for further replies.