• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
"Yup I am a Pro"

i solved the prob for u guys , first u filter to show only the "Yes" cells , then on any cell heading when u list down the filter options , choose custom filter and then do as i did in the pictures .

after u finish you will find the second heading of each cell has came down , if that happened just insert a row before the first information cell under the heading and grab them each to their place :)

thats it :)

I am very happy i solved this prob :)
uhm what pictures? :p

Reaction score
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool , i just read this now , but i am still glad i solved it by myself not by reading ur post :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
can you please post the pictures on how you did it, the explanation is difficult to understand just like that with a headache like mine right now:/ i hope its not much trouble for you :)

Reaction score
omg when i resized it , i made it the background for that n1javelin.htm and when they say resize the browser so that no tiling occurs , how could i resize it if the important stuff written will be also invisible , omg why the questions are becoming so ridiculous :(
haha dont worry abt it .... the tiling thing never rlly worked i just print screened the thing twice & edited it myself on paint :p .......the questions are becoming rlly hard & i rlly dont want my exam to be something like that!!! i feel that im already screwed

Reaction score
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool , i just read this now , but i am still glad i solved it by myself not by reading ur post :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
:D inshallah u will do all the questions without any help :)

Reaction score
haha dont worry abt it .... the tiling thing never rlly worked i just print screened the thing twice & edited it myself on paint :p .......the questions are becoming rlly hard & i rlly dont want my exam to be something like that!!! i feel that im already screwed

how u edited it ???

yeah ... same feeling here :)

:D inshallah u will do all the questions without any help :)

inshaAllah :)

Reaction score
how u edited it ???

yeah ... same feeling here :)
well , when i opened in the browser the background was fine but not the whole page was shown so i prnt scrn the upper part pasted to paint & then scrolled down & print scrn the lower part & joined both together perfectly on paint :p ..... try it .. it will make u lose some time .. but u will get something verrrrry similar to that of the ms if not the same :D try it & tell me what happens

Reaction score
well , when i opened in the browser the background was fine but not the whole page was shown so i prnt scrn the upper part pasted to paint & then scrolled down & print scrn the lower part & joined both together perfectly on paint :p ..... try it .. it will make u lose some time .. but u will get something verrrrry similar to that of the ms if not the same :D try it & tell me what happens

n btw if u use snipping tool it's much better than prnt scrn

show me a pic of the result u had at the end :)

Reaction score
show me a pic of the result u had at the end :)
srry for the late reply i was away .... anyway here u go this is my final one as u can see there is a white line somewhere .... but it's not that bad pic.png

Reaction score
srry for the late reply i was away .... anyway here u go this is my final one as u can see there is a white line somewhere .... but it's not that bad View attachment 6823
i frgt to resize the N1SWIM 2 :p ILL FIX IT LTR ... but the important thing tht u got this way... im not sure if they accept it ... since it's not 100% same as ms but it's gd enough i guess cuz i tried to make it as ms but it didnt work out :(

Reaction score
srry for the late reply i was away .... anyway here u go this is my final one as u can see there is a white line somewhere .... but it's not that bad View attachment 6823

although , it still appears that there is tiling in it and some unreliable and irregular edits have occured and also they are unacceptable in such a way , u must do them in the computer process not by taking the pictures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.