• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
depends on which e-mail application you're using
i use Microsoft Outlook which is an easy 1
you can use your yahoo and hotmail accounts too

Reaction score
depends on which e-mail application you're using
i use Microsoft Outlook which is an easy 1
you can use your yahoo and hotmail accounts too
ah ok thank you ...our teacher told us to use the outlook cuz we may lose marks if we used our yahoo or hotmail
but i dont think this is possible cuz they didnt mention using the outlook

Reaction score
hey u available now ?
my paper 3 exam is tomorrow and i have some questions

what questions do u have ???
if u mentioned them , they would have been solved now :)

ah ok thank you ...our teacher told us to use the outlook cuz we may lose marks if we used our yahoo or hotmail
but i dont think this is possible cuz they didnt mention using the outlook

u wont lose marks , dont worry , outlook is just better cuz sometime it is asked to print that email which is not available so always use outlook :)

Reaction score

Attachments

• 0418_s07_ms_2.pdf
    329.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 0418_s07_ms_3.pdf
    643.9 KB · Views: 0
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a question. Is it possible for frontpage to be on the paper 2 exam tomorrow? If so, could you remind me how to import files and create hyperlinks?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a question. Is it possible for frontpage to be on the paper 2 exam tomorrow? If so, could you remind me how to import files and create hyperlinks?

there is no frontpage on Paper 2 , definitely :)

and u can import the files by going to the "External Data" section and choose "Text File" if u were importing a csv file , thats it :)

if u got any more doubts just post it here , i will solve it for u :)

Reaction score
hey guys exam was easy al7amdellah they dont give u the supportying file this is the website that you will get it from

MODERATOR EDIT : Paper Content!

Reaction score
when i was solving O/N 2011 paper 2, the front page section, it says that u need to edit a picture which u will use as a background pic for ur webpage...but later on, it asks u to add an appropriate stylesheet but the problem is that the stylesheets do not contain the background image they asked for..how come??

Reaction score
SUCH THINGS DONT WRITE IT IN MY THREAD ... I DIDNT MAKE THIS THREAD TO SPREAD THE EXAM FILES EVERYWHERE I MADE IT TO HELP PPL IN THEIR DOUBTS .. SO U ARE REPORTED Mr

Reaction score
when i was solving O/N 2011 paper 2, the front page section, it says that u need to edit a picture which u will use as a background pic for ur webpage...but later on, it asks u to add an appropriate stylesheet but the problem is that the stylesheets do not contain the background image they asked for..how come??

you will put the background after u have applied that style sheet and btw its paper 3 not paper 2

Reaction score
About the grid-lines issue, I have the same doubt as in the marking scheme it IS put in grid-lines (check it here http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/...nication Technology (0417)/0417_s11_ms_31.pdf). They have included the column and row numbers too. Also, one of my teachers told me to better put these grid-lines but I don't really trust her cos she is not exactly a "good" teacher... I am not sure what should be done. Any help?

Reaction score
About the grid-lines issue, I have the same doubt as in the marking scheme it IS put in grid-lines (check it here http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Information and Communication Technology (0417)/0417_s11_ms_31.pdf). They have included the column and row numbers too. Also, one of my teachers told me to better put these grid-lines but I don't really trust her cos she is not exactly a "good" teacher... I am not sure what should be done. Any help?

tell me the question number plz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.