• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I finally solved it .
Steps to solve the annoying image repeat
1) Go to the selected stylesheet and then go to body
2) After the last semi-colon press space and type "background-repeat: no-repeat"
3) Then leave a space and close the bracket and thats it !!!
Dont waste time on cropping and snipping :)
Hope i helped (y)View attachment 7028

i am still thinking about it
but its a good idea , i will wait till razo's reply , and i will try it maybe 2mrw or after 2mrw :D
and if it worked or not , tnx alooooooooooooooot for ur help , its a good move from you :D

Reaction score
i am still thinking about it
but its a good idea , i will wait till razo's reply , and i will try it maybe 2mrw or after 2mrw :D
and if it worked or not , tnx alooooooooooooooot for ur help , its a good move from you :D
u r welcome :)

Reaction score
i am stuck when we have to re size the background image in microsoft frontpage so that it fits with window.i don't remember the paper but may u know that paper. if don''t then tell me please

Reaction score
for Paper3 , maybe u can find them at
and for paper2 , just download the files which they ask from you in the question, write the name of the file in google, and download , you will find it easily , dont worry :)

yh i got them, ty :)

Reaction score
it ddnt work :( i tried everything with this question o nothing ever worked:( oooh bttww, i dont no y, bss whenever i import june 2009 or nov 2009, access shows me a msg saying *importerror* but am sure that i havnt done anything wrong while importing it...
ive got another question, when they say:
Numeric / Currency / 2 decimal places, we select currency
Numeric / Integer, we select integer
Numeric / 1 decimal place, we select double
is this right??? cz am veryy confused about it.. o btw, wats the diff between integer and long integer?
razooo, THANKYOU soooooo soooo much 4 all ur help!!!!!!! o enshala ull get full A stars in all ur subjects cz ur a veryy veryy helpfull person:)

the importerror thingy happened with me too, its bcuz the date format is different in excel and the default format of access
so change the date format in access (advanced settings) while importing

hope i helped :)

Reaction score
Summary June08, somethng is going wrong with the Count thing.. They all appear as 1!

Reaction score
i am stuck when we have to re size the background image in microsoft frontpage so that it fits with window.i don't remember the paper but may u know that paper. if don''t then tell me please

this problem will be solved on sunday :)

Thanks a lot man :)

you are most welcome :)

yh i got them, ty :)

you welcome bro :)

the importerror thingy happened with me too, its bcuz the date format is different in excel and the default format of access
so change the date format in access (advanced settings) while importing

hope i helped :)

he is right , maybe that will solve it and what i said before solved it with me , he must edit the data types before he finishes his importing :)

how to do 4th point of q#45 in may/june 2008 p2 ?

Summary June08, somethng is going wrong with the Count thing.. They all appear as 1!

u must first remove the product field so that everything works , they just want u to have a count of it not the field itself , then on the count criteria add >3 , thats it , everything will be ok after that :D

PLEASE send me a link to download frontpage 2003 from!!

here u go :)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zn95qol4a04zaeq

http://www.xtremepapers.com/CIE/index.php?dir=Cambridge IGCSE/0417 - Information And Communication Technology/&file=0417_s09_qp_2.pdf
hi everyone, i have a question :
in the access part , fields data types
the field date ,,shall i keep it as general date or change it to this form: 29-Mar-2009 for example ?

thats a good question , but u know that these exams are from cambridge , and cambridge is from United Kingdom , so must make the date in the UK format , not as in the question and the date format for UK is 21/4/2012 , first day then month then year and with slashes not with dashes , you can see the mark scheme to check what i am saying , i had a prob in that also , and my teacher told me that u have to make all date formats in ur practicals in the UK format so that everything works as u want :)

if anyone got anymore doubts , just post them here , i will solve them for u as fast as possible inshaAllah :)
and if u got serious doubts , u can add me on msn , my email address is [email protected] , i will try my best to solve them for you :)

Reaction score
How do you make a carbon copy and blind carbon copy message in e-mail?

There is something which says "show Cc & Bcc" press on it and where it says CC type in the copied to e-mail and Bcc the blind carbon copy :D

Reaction score
HI guys I need some help please
In Microsoft access when they tell you to print a screenshot showing all the field types used, should I take a screenshot of all the fields together or one by one? Because for example they tell you format the currency field to two decimal places, if I take a screenshot it wouldnt show. And also for the boolean logic field, when you change it to yes/no it doesnt show in the screenshot. Will I lose marks for this? Please reply asap my exam is tomorrow. Wish me luck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.