• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
could you tell me how to "Change the width of the table so that it fills the width of the window in any web
browser." in frontpage?
Right click the table
choose table properties
in width choose percentage ( not pixels)
make it 100!

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum

Can anyone give links to download for the SF for Paper 22 Summer 2011 a.s.a.p :)

My exam is tomorrow so wish me luck insha Allah

Reaction score
Guys please answer this..When using hotmail, there is a button that says show cc and bcc..what if i only want cc? how do i get rid of the bcc?

Thanks in advance! :D

Reaction score
can any 1 help me with may-june 2011 v2,p-2 ques 45....contains a new field called DELIVERY PRICE which is calculate at run time.....................
same paper 47th ques VIN contains 365C or 366C .... ??? plz help me out
make a query, add a field called delivery price followed by :[yourfield]formula
query under VIN 365C* or 366C*
All d best, n plz pray 4 me 2

Reaction score
hey, id just like some help as to how to go about doing question 14 in the winter 2010 paper 3

Reaction score
One more please, it may be quite annoying but here we go :D "Set all the body text to single line spacing." and to be fully justified.What does that exactly mean?

Reaction score
One more please, it may be quite annoying but here we go :D "Set all the body text to single line spacing." and to be fully justified.What does that exactly mean?

it means there should be a single line between each line and paragraph in the text ----just highlight all the text---right click and select paragraph, change alignment to "justified" and spacing to "single"

Reaction score
Guys please answer this..When using hotmail, there is a button that says show cc and bcc..what if i only want cc? how do i get rid of the bcc?

Thanks in advance! :D

type in the email ID in the CC and leave BCC blank

Reaction score
I know :p You had to apply the VLOOKUP and then multiply it to the cell... they asked you to use ONLY 2 relative referencing and ONLY 1 absolute referencing! IF function obviously used more.

We are giving out sensitive information out in the open... sorry i have no plans of getting busted by the CIE :D
me neither

Reaction score
need help plz help asap.........hv exam 2morw :/
oct/nov 2011 p3, q#27 when i sort them only one of the columns seems to be sorted? :S
in q#36 when i attach the stylesheet, none of the pictures appears including background image
how to do q#37? how to resize browser window????????
and what does "<>" means? it was used in the formuae used in excell..........

Reaction score
need help plz help asap.........hv exam 2morw :/
oct/nov 2011 p3, q#27 when i sort them only one of the columns seems to be sorted? :S
in q#36 when i attach the stylesheet, none of the pictures appears including background image
how to do q#37? how to resize browser window????????
and what does "<>" means? it was used in the formuae used in excell..........
<> mean NOT..

the frontpage question i dint yet solve ! :D

Reaction score
make a query, add a field called delivery price followed by :[yourfield]formula
query under VIN 365C* or 366C*
All d best, n plz pray 4 me 2
Its on W11 Q47 P2. I still not understand by what you're saying and I stuck at there too

Reaction score
Its on W11 Q47 P2. I still not understand by what you're saying and I stuck at there too
Look! When making the query... go to the "CRITERIA" under the field "VIN" and type

"365C*"

and right below that

"366C*"

The press "RUN" and you'll get your records ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.