• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT Practical 2013 Variant 2, Post your information HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I dont want you to share the files and stuff here as it is not allowed!

Okay! Now all of us have read a lot about Variant 1 papers! Now the first question is... Are they the same? or Can they have the same pattern? Also If you guys have any information about any varaint 2 papers! Post it here. :)

Thanks! We variant 2 people neeed some infos! :)

Reaction score
i heard excel,word and powerpoint is coming.
Word very easy and even powerpoint. Excel , you have IF formula but its very easy!

Reaction score
Yep! I have heard about it also! The IF functions formulas! Also I heard that there will be css style sheet editing. :) Any more news..?

Reaction score
what have u heard abt the if functions?? i dont know abt the css style sheet editing though i came to know that hexadecimal code will need to be changed

Reaction score
In Html, All I hear is the hexadecimal editing! or the editing of stylesheet! This is very important! Please practise :)
Anything specific??
yeah for hexadecimal i know the percentages and stuff but not like anything major :s

Reaction score
i heard fr paper 22 theyrs somthng related to making a group and tryng to get information about the people you have added in the group :S

Status
Not open for further replies.