• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT Practicals Variant 1 Paper2and3 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anybody giving The Practicals Before 18th and 20th Please help me Up just Comfort me if its Easy or Hard!

Moderator Edit : Don't look for paper content.

Reaction score
Our teacher was threatening us that this year is going to be horrible and CIE is planning some huge surprise changes and he told us to be prepared for off curriculum questions :O *gulp* and he looked pretty serious saying that :p
So his advice was to play around with all of the softwares and try all the functions and get comfortable with it :D (btw, word 2013 is easier to use, imma ask my teacher to install that)

Reaction score
I just did my Paper 2 ICT practical exam today, it is extremely easy and the only tricky part was at the end of access where you had to find the sum of cars and not the count.. (90% sure) it's just information to help :) and the new thing in communication was that you had to create a group, add 3 people to the group and screenshot an evidence.. that's it and Good Luck :D

Reaction score
I just did my Paper 2 ICT practical exam today, it is extremely easy and the only tricky part was at the end of access where you had to find the sum of cars and not the count.. (90% sure) it's just information to help :) and the new thing in communication was that you had to create a group, add 3 people to the group and screenshot an evidence.. that's it and Good Luck :D

I hope you did well. inshalla you get a good grade!!!
but which varient did you solve?
1 or 2?

Reaction score
Hope you did well In Shaa Allah! Thanks for the information! ^.^

Reaction score
Alright then ... can you please tell me what microsofts has been use... excell, word,ectt... and should i focus on ?
Umm in P21 we did Communication, Word, Access and PPT.. I'd say focus on Access.. even though it was easy but among them all it was the hardest

Status
Not open for further replies.