• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT theory papers (1 and 3) discussion

Reaction score
Hey guys, hope all your practical exams went well, they were quite tricky.

We all have our theory papers coming up next month (26th May for AS and 28th May for A2)

Does anyone have any hunches on what might crop up? I'm doing all the ICT past papers and the theory is a hell of a lot of work! I'm wondering if anyone has noticed something which hasn't come up before that they may ask us about.

Study hard guys!

Reaction score
Lmao, the grade thresholds are laughable for theory. Last year's:
8b7hh.png

I wouldn't worry too much, minimal revision should suffice.

Reaction score
Theory is not so hard. I reckon the majority of us were more concerned with practicals.
A little revision and past paper practice (which is essential since similar questions are repeated yearly) should suffice.

Reaction score
Theory is not so hard. I reckon the majority of us were more concerned with practicals.
A little revision and past paper practice (which is essential since similar questions are repeated yearly) should suffice.

Practical is far easier than theory. Theory requires well-developed answers. Not only do you need to know the content, but you need to know how to explain it in a superior standard.