• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ideas for English creative writing

Reaction score
Hey all ....
Here are some creative Writing story ideas , that can help you if u are having writers block but need to practice and in dire need of ideas fir your English creative writing and you think you can write narrative well but lack ideas .Which is understandable because of all the pressure of the upcoming exams

Attachments

• 30_days_of_inspiration_.pdf
    359.8 KB · Views: 35
Reaction score
Hey all ....
Here are some creative Writing story ideas , that can help you if u are having writers block but need to practice and in dire need of ideas fir your English creative writing and you think you can write narrative well but lack ideas .Which is understandable because of all the pressure of the upcoming exams

Can you help with narrative writing and directed writing? I need samples, can't get how to write :(

Reaction score
Can you help with narrative writing and directed writing? I need samples, can't get how to write :(
Yeah sure , umm give me some time and i'll get some stuff together for you ..
umm for now check this out
ttps://sites.google.com/site/urbangeekclassroomsg/using-images/essay-writing - this can help u in directed writing