• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

If I did my IGCSE exmas half in May nd half in Oct !!

Reaction score
if i did this and den applied for college......will dey reject two results or mind with dat.....!!!

Reaction score
if i did this and den applied for college......will dey reject two results or mind with dat.....!!!
I think that they will not refuse but u must complete their all requirements and the care about ur results not ur age or date of issuing results

Reaction score
my friend did in may-June 2011 and in Oct-nov 2011 and shes going to do in may-June 2012

Reaction score
If you are thinking of doing a good degree, at a good university, then you should do all in one sitting!

Reaction score
toomuch 1995.....u are friend is doing each subject per session or wat??lol thats too much!!
ppayas i am going wid ur advice and i am doing alll as one set oct/nov........!!!! thanx

Reaction score
I did that too its very useful u get to study without stress or pressure of too many subjects and u may get good grades

Reaction score
no, they will not mind. At the end all your results come on one paper i did 2 in oct and a am going to do the rest in may 2012 hopefully