• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Accounting 0452

Reaction score
i have a question about provision for doubtful debts, do u always include it i the income statement?

Reaction score
i have a question about provision for doubtful debts, do u always include it i the income statement?
Including provision of doubtful is not always shown in the questions but if if it is shown then only you enter the provision of doubtful debts and most importantly you should only write provision of doubtful debts in the income statement when it is mentioned in the additional info. to do so

Reaction score
Including provision of doubtful is not always shown in the questions but if if it is shown then only you enter the provision of doubtful debts and most importantly you should only write provision of doubtful debts in the income statement when it is mentioned in the additional info. to do so

Did you finish giving your accounting exams?