• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Igcse accounting 11??

Reaction score
What abt the question tht how should the partnership agreement be changed so tht we knw tht Raoul sells more thn the other guy? I wrote by increasing its profit share. Is tht right?
Secondly, wasnt the current ratio of the Fazan something ltd's better. I knw it ws less than cole's bt cole's was 2.4:1 which means tht it's assets are laying idle!

Reaction score
Thankks. What did you do for the first mcq? Nd was the current account brought down 5380 cr?
the current account is correct i think but cant recall the figure exactly. the mcq can you pplease tell me the question ?

Reaction score
the current account is correct i think but cant recall the figure exactly. the mcq can you pplease tell me the question ?
i dnt remember but it was something tht where would the trader record something i think invoices.lol The options were purchase journa, purchase return journal, sales journal nd sales.return journal. I chose sales journal. Bt im confused cz they didnt say whether the trader was a buyer or seller

Reaction score
I have a question for tomorrow's P2! In preparing PLC, my teacher taught me that since the PLC account is like preparing the creditor's account, everything that increases the amount owed to the creditor is put on the credit side and everything that decreases the amount owed to the creditor is put on the debit side since creditor has a credit normal balance. That works fine but when they say 'cash refund from supplier due to overpayment by X customer' we place it on the credit side! How does a cash refund increase the amount owed to the supplier?? Shouldn't it decrease the amount? Help please!

Reaction score
yes that's what i did for ratios and i checked with the teacher he said the same thing...poor management of current assets for cole ltd.
What abt the question tht how should the partnership agreement be changed so tht we knw tht Raoul sells more thn the other guy? I wrote by increasing its profit share. Is tht right?
Secondly, wasnt the current ratio of the Fazan something ltd's better. I knw it ws less than cole's bt cole's was 2.4:1 which means tht it's assets are laying idle!

Reaction score
I have a question for tomorrow's P2! In preparing PLC, my teacher taught me that since the PLC account is like preparing the creditor's account, everything that increases the amount owed to the creditor is put on the credit side and everything that decreases the amount owed to the creditor is put on the debit side since creditor has a credit normal balance. That works fine but when they say 'cash refund from supplier due to overpayment by X customer' we place it on the credit side! How does a cash refund increase the amount owed to the supplier?? Shouldn't it decrease the amount? Help please!
What are you talking about? Honestly Idont get you. You're talking about public limited companies yea? So what is Plc ACCOUNT? Yu mean appropriation a/c??

Reaction score
What are you talking about? Honestly Idont get you. You're talking about public limited companies yea? So what is Plc ACCOUNT? Yu mean appropriation a/c??
PLC = Purchases Ledger Control Account. Sorry I wan't aware others don't use this terminology. But thanks anyways, I got my answer alhamdulilah...good luck to us all.