• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

igcse biology study guide upload

Reaction score
hey guys please if someone has the igcse biology study guide ............................... be a little kind and upload it as i m having my exam on 10th june and this damn book is not availible near my house ............... please xpf members help me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
brainiac said:
hey guys please if someone has the igcse biology study guide ............................... be a little kind and upload it as i m having my exam on 10th june and this damn book is not availible near my house ............... please xpf members help me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You're going to use a study guide only for paper 1? And you didn't try to get it for paper 3 or 6..

In all honesty, past papers are the best bet for paper 1.