• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Igcse Books.

Reaction score
Cambridge IGCSE and O level Essential Chemistry Student Book 3rd edition (978-1382006125)
Cambridge IGCSE and O level Essential Physics Student Book 3rd edition (9781382006217)
Cambridge IGCSE™ Physics Coursebook with Digital Access (2 Years) (Cambridge International IGCSE) (978-1108888073)

If anyone has any of the above, pls provide them. it'd be reallyyy helpful for me as i'm giving exams in oct/nov. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Do you have their workbooks (of the books you gave) and the chemistry book i asked? Pls reply. its okay if you don't have them.Sorry for bothering.

Reaction score
Do you have their workbooks (of the books you gave) and the chemistry book i asked? Pls reply. its okay if you don't have them.Sorry for bothering.
i have seen online version of the 4th editon, & is similar as the third. but yet, i do NOT have the pdf version of it. do you want, the third editon , however ?

Reaction score
Hey uh do you have their workbooks as well in pdf form?
Hi ! I looked online & I'm pretty sure there ain't no workbook with THAT edition of the 'Essentials' series. But with the earlier edition, of the 'Essentials' series there are workbook for it. Do you want it ?

Attachments

• 7july.PNG
    7july.PNG
    406.9 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi ! I looked online & I'm pretty sure there ain't no workbook with THAT edition of the 'Essentials' series. But with the earlier edition, of the 'Essentials' series there are workbook for it. Do you want it ?
Hello again Rahul. I'm really sorry for the late reply due to unfortunate circumstances. I guess i was in such a hurry that i didn't realize the workbooks for the books i asked do not even exist😅. Sorry for putting you through difficulty and its ok i did found the previous version online of the workbook
so no need for that. Lastly you've been great help to me. Thankyou and God Bless.

Reaction score
Hello again Rahul. I'm really sorry for the late reply due to unfortunate circumstances. I guess i was in such a hurry that i didn't realize the workbooks for the books i asked do not even exist😅. Sorry for putting you through difficulty and its ok i did found the previous version online of the workbook
so no need for that. Lastly you've been great help to me. Thankyou and God Bless.
Thank you for making me look for book "that didn't even exisit" !!! Good your caught your mistake on time ! Anyways, good to know i was of help to you. Good bess ! Good luck !