• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE CHEMISTRY STUDY GUIDE UPLOAD

Reaction score
hello EVERY 1 i need some help i need to who all have the actual igcse study guide for chemistry textbook. this 1!
isbn.aspx

i need 1 person to upload 1 chapter, this way every can upload 1 chapter before the exams start
there are 25 chapter, so 25 members can help me out by each uploading 1 chapter.

THANK YOU

Reaction score
It is a good idea but the problem that many can upload the same chapter and waste their time

Reaction score
no it wont be a problem i will notify when how many chapter are completed uploading.
so please all members come forward and contribute, in helping, as this wud nt only b beneficial for you as well as others who dont have.
with your help, you can save many students from geting a bad grade!!
so be a buddy and come on upload the chapters

remeber: 1 member 1 chapter
25 member = 25 chapters

thank you!!!!

Reaction score
i will just try to keep the topic active by posting it so that it is seen by all
thank you!

Reaction score
HorsePower said:
haochen said:
come on
where is ali12345678 or Ali4lyf..........
why are u after that guy? :lol:

coz he got the book guide and i dont so i cant help, he can
that's why :D
what bout u ??
can u help???

Reaction score
come on
where is ali12345678 or Ali4lyf i think he is the only 1 among us who is having the guide and is likely 2 help
c'mon members time's running out.

thanks!
FARHAN

Reaction score
he is playing DOTA at a time like this !!!!!!!
what can i do ????