• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

igcse English - First Language (0500) oct/nov 2014

Reaction score
yup...and i need help urgently....
has anyone given their paper 2 already????

Reaction score
Just go through all the forms of writing n feel well prepared...don't hesitate n give your best shot...English is a very scoring subject...just need to pick up ideas from the passage develop them in a mature manner using ideas based on the passage ...in style analysis never forget to give the overall effect of the para asked n link ideas to the effect....n in summary writing just be sure to use only ur own words...n don't forget to lookup the thesaurus b4 appearing....good luck..:)

Reaction score
Just go through all the forms of writing n feel well prepared...don't hesitate n give your best shot...English is a very scoring subject...just need to pick up ideas from the passage develop them in a mature manner using ideas based on the passage ...in style analysis never forget to give the overall effect of the para asked n link ideas to the effect....n in summary writing just be sure to use only ur own words...n don't forget to lookup the thesaurus b4 appearing....good luck..:)
have u already given ppr 2????
i seriously could do wid help....
nd thnx for d advice

Reaction score
Someone please tell me for tommorows english exam paper 1 core do i have to study account wriiting and report writting, magazine article ,news report
i cant understand cirrriculam guide
PLEASE REPLY SOON SOMEONE