• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE exams in 2014 may june session?

Reaction score
I'm perfect in everything I do, because I'm awesome :D.
*Starts swinging lightsaber at teachers*
why showing off?....you arent perfect in everything i have seen your comments everywhere and they are really rude ..so better fix the way u reply to be awesome -_-

Reaction score
why showing off?....you arent perfect in everything i have seen your comments everywhere and they are really rude ..so better fix the way u reply to be awesome -_-

Then I'm perfect in being rude :)
BOO YA!
IN YO FACE!

There, see, you can't change me, 'cause I'm awesome :D :p

^And that's me sticking my tongue at you :p (again).
And I'd advice you see whom I'm being rude to. Because if you did, you'd know that I only go into rude mode for people who leak papers, ask for papers, or try to leak papers, as well as people like you.

*Kills something with 2 shotguns, jumps off a cliff with style, flies away to see another day*

Reaction score
BOO YA!
IN YO FACE!

And I'd advice you see whom I'm being rude to. Because if you did, you'd know that I only go into rude mode for people who leak papers, ask for papers, or try to leak papers, as well as people like you.

*Kills something with 2 shotguns, jumps off a cliff with style, flies away to see another day*
or he can be quite friendly with people , id say FRIENDS such as>> shoaib672002 :p:p:p:p
*tears in eyes picks up guinea pig and lightsaber and flies on superman's back to the moon slaps general zod and back to earth then hands over the light saber to guinea pig he swings it at teachers and then runs off to DarkEclipse *

Reaction score
guys how am i supposed to prepare for my speaking? ive got my exam tomorrow and i read up some essays about the topics but im just a bit worried about the exam... any tips?

Reaction score
BOO YA!
IN YO FACE!

very lame -_-...btw all papers were leaked you cant do anything about it nd guess how was it leaked!!! it was through teachers
and i seriuosly dont in what way do u see urself awesome ....you act like mr.know it all when you dont know anything at all in fact you dont know how to be sarcastic in a polite way :) note: hope u fall of de cliff nd break your heaD to million pieces :)

Reaction score
Hey, guys how is it going;
you can get notes for preparation from the link written in my signature
I have Databases which contain everything needed for the subject, from old past papers, to new ones, notes, classified papers and stuff
\/ Check it out bellow \/

Reaction score
very lame -_-...btw all papers were leaked you cant do anything about it nd guess how was it leaked!!! it was through teachers
and i seriuosly dont in what way do u see urself awesome ....you act like mr.know it all when you dont know anything at all in fact you dont know how to be sarcastic in a polite way :) note: hope u fall of de cliff nd break your heaD to million pieces :)

Idiot, I know the person who supplied the papers, it wasn't leaked, and if you track the dates the papers were released, it was on the day the results were out, which Cambridge allows. So, it's not leaking.
I wasn't sarcastic, and I don't really care how you see me, you can be ignorant for all I care. I know more about things than you do. And I safely jumped off the cliff, so that's your statement broken into a million pieces.

And shoaib was being polite with you, so you had no reason to be rude with him. It just shows your true nature :p
And I stuck my tongue out at you again :)
(y)