• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Geography P1 0460/12 Urgent Help!

Reaction score
I have solved a couple of past papers so far, and on all of them it says to answer only 3 questions. And that each question is worth 25 marks. My question to you is, if I answer 3 questions, and I get for example 35 or 40 on all 3 of them, and I answer maybe one or two more questions, will CIE count the marks from the other questions I answered correctly? Or will they choose only 3 questions to count marks from?

Reaction score
I have solved a couple of past papers so far, and on all of them it says to answer only 3 questions. And that each question is worth 25 marks. My question to you is, if I answer 3 questions, and I get for example 35 or 40 on all 3 of them, and I answer maybe one or two more questions, will CIE count the marks from the other questions I answered correctly? Or will they choose only 3 questions to count marks from?
they will only choose your first 3 questions you do