• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE ICT 0417 Paper 2 and 3 Practical 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
GIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
this website......xtremepapers....cie...igcse....choose a subject........check the year and paper u want...........and download..simple :)

Reaction score
Hello , if anyone did Ict practicals june 2013 and got the files .. may you please sent them at mostafakhadra@gmail.com

Reaction score
The May/June 2013 files cannot be out before people have even done the exams!!!!!.............u guys will have to wait...............and p.s pray for me i am doing ICT in May/June 2013............:)

Reaction score
actually i deactivated it because of exams:(.....................................but u can use my email address......... :)

egy

Reaction score
it can't be because there is alot of students are not done with their exams I am one of them I will have it in few days

Status
Not open for further replies.