• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE ICT oct/Nov 2011

Reaction score
then i dont hv any information abt that..........may be some other member will help u

Reaction score
do the may/june 2011 p2 variant 1 very well
the oct november 2011 p2 is an exact replica its the same
even the images the chart that ur supposed to make in powerpint is the same
do the paper very well
the runtime is very easy it is 300+costprice

Reaction score
Why r u so freaked out Abdel fattah ? Ict is not hard.. DOnt worry as said above just practice may-june 2011. if u ask in public like this u will be banned not to take igcse for like 5 years.. becareful.. Dont try to take supporting files for oct/nov.. Just practice I got A for ICt.. easy good luck.

Reaction score
may/june 2011 p2 variant 1 very well
the oct november 2011 p2 can you provide these files with the link plzzz

Reaction score
yes ur rite.....i have appeared for paper 2 yesterday......it's the exat replica of the june 2011 paper 2 variant 1.......
the things which are diffrent in november 2011 are:
In word everything is the same except of the table which u have to enter.they say to set the border of the table to 3 points thick, so that u should be able to do.
In access each and every thing is same
In powerpoint every thing is same...
so don't worry u'll get 100 on 100 if u solve 2011 p2 varint 1 siriously
the runtime formula is:
Delivered Price: [Cost Price]+300

Reaction score
if any one has appeared please tell me wht is in paper3 abdelfattah please tell my exam is on saturday plz post after u come frm the exam

Reaction score
abey harsh bhikhari sala.....bhik mangne me maharn hai..Fir badmein hushari marta hai...!!!
Apna time waste karna band kar ye log sab kamine hai koi kiska madat nahi karta hai...!!