IGCSE Mathematics Book Collections

Reaction score
Hi afoo17128,
Thats great you shared a ton of the books. need your favor to re-upload Cambridge IGCSE® Additional Maths Student Book (Collins) WITH ANSWERS.
Will be thankful

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Can you please share the book Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Revision Guide 2nd ed. by Martin Law?

Reaction score
Hi afoo17128,
I again appreciate to re-share the book but still the book is WITHOUT ANSWERS as Page 360 is blank and where as page 360 should have Answers . need your favor to re-upload Cambridge IGCSE® Additional Maths Student Book (Collins) WITH ANSWERS.
Will be thankful

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for STP Mathematics (Yr 7 to Yr 9). Is anyone here has link to direct me to get these ebooks?

Reaction score
Sorry it was me who uploaded the book. I did not get the Answer pages from 360 to 393.
I will get it and uploaded in a few days. Bear with me

QUOTE="bootboot, post: 1018421, member: 308006"]
Hi afoo17128,
I again appreciate to re-share the book but still the book is WITHOUT ANSWERS as Page 360 is blank and where as page 360 should have Answers . need your favor to re-upload Cambridge IGCSE® Additional Maths Student Book (Collins) WITH ANSWERS.
Will be thankful
[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
Hi afoo17128,
Will be thankful
Here you go

Attachments