• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Mathematics Book Collections

Reaction score
I wonder if you can send me a Teacher guide for ( Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook by Karen Morrison and Nick Hamshaw) as well.
I was looking for this book for more than a year. I really appreciate your help.
Many thanks for your cooperation in advance
Hi Dear !!! Can U please send the link for the Karen Morrison and Nick Hamshaw Book ... Thank You for UR help

Reaction score
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook by Karen Morrison and Nick Hamshaw Link:

Hello, the link is offline. I would appreciate if you can upload it again or maybe somewhere else (mg nz). Thank you very much for your help.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Can we get the link of the book mentioned below
STP Mathematics 9 Student Book-oxford
(Stp Mathematics 3rd Edition) by Sue Chandler
Thanku

Reaction score
Reaction score
I wonder if you can send me a Teacher guide for ( Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook by Karen Morrison and Nick Hamshaw) as well.
I was looking for this book for more than a year. I really appreciate your help.
Many thanks for your cooperation in advance
can u send the teachers guide
TIA

Reaction score
Does anyone have softcopy of New IGCSE Coursebook additional mathematics by Sue Pemberton, Cambridge University Press ,

Reaction score
Hi! Does anyone have a softcopy of Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook IGCSE Mathematics Online REVISED Edition by Karen Morrison and Nick Hamshaw? Thank you in advance. :)

Reaction score